The most transformable vertical platform lift in the industry the V-1504 can be:
* Installed indoors or outdoors commercial or residential.
* Installed indoors inside a hoist way similar to an elevator or indoors as a stand
alone product like any other vertical wheelchair lift.
* Installed outdoors as a standalone wheelchair lift or inside a partial or complete prefabricated enclosure.
* Able to travel as little as 4 feet and as much as 23 feet. We are unaware of any vertical platform
lift which can travel 23 feet!
* A vertical platform lift which can be configured six different ways, four of which are double doored and
another two which are doors at 90 degree angles.
* There are six versions of this vertical lift. Each one of which can be transformed to you personal needs.
Yes, I’d like more information on your V-1504 Vertical Platform Lift and a quote for installation into my home: Click Here
Signature Elevators & Accessible Design LLC’s “Transformer” V1504 Vertical Platform Wheelchair Lift Model Overview:
V1504 – STD Standard Model Vertical Platform Wheelchair Lift
* Built upon a powerful, safe and reliable hydraulic drive system
* Able to travel through various architectural boundaries
V1504 – TE Tall Enclosure
* Designed to provide an enclosure
* An Alternative to a three gate system
V1504 – ALPE (Aluminum & Plexiglas Enclosures)
* A more aesthetic enclosure than the TE
* Essentially a turnkey outdoor elevator & hoistway
* Can be fit with top landing gate or door
* Can be zinc treated to withstand outdoor corrosion
V1504 – LUX (Luxury Framed Model) Vertical Platform Lift
* Created for very personalized architectural solutions
* Rich blend of tempered glass, and stainless steel
V1504 – PRESTIGE (Frameless Model) Vertical Platform Lift
* A frameless tempered glass version of the LUX
* A noted application at the Trump Tower seems to levitate more than elevate.
V1504 – MOB (Mobile Model) Vertical Platform Wheelchair Lift
* Can be rolled into any building to surmount any low rise barrier for a special
for a special event or emergency.
This sounds pretty interesting & I would like a product brochure:
Click Here for Savaria’s v1504-std Brochure